Private Paranormal Investigations
Private Paranormal Investigations are available at the Ohio State Reformatory Historic Site under the following conditions:
- Friday and Saturday the cost is $2400 for 30 people or less. For more than 30 people the cost is $80 per person. Maximum of 100 people.
- Sunday through Thursday the cost is $1200 for 15 people or less. For more than 15 people the cost is $80 per person. Maximum of 100 people.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 must be made 2 weeks after placing your hunt on the calendar. The balance due must be received at least 2 weeks prior to your hunt, along with all license agreements/waivers.
- Each participant must be age 18 and older. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payments are to be submitted by the ORGANIZER ONLY, in (1) one complete payment; multiple forms of payment will not be accepted. We currently accept check, money order, or credit card payments. DO NOT SEND CASH. The ORGANIZER must also collect and submit ALL license agreements as one complete package. Individually submitted agreements will not be accepted.
- Rules and regulations for public hunts apply to private hunts.
- Pizza will be served approximately at 9 pm. Soft drinks, water, coffee and hot cocoa will be served throughout the night.
- Check-in is at 6 pm. You will be given a rules and regulations speech, followed by approximately 1 hour guided tour. After the tour, the lights will be turned off. Independent investigation runs until 3 am.
- The Museum Store will be open only by request.
NO PRIVATE PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS WILL BE SCHEDULED SEPTEMBER - MID-NOVEMBER.
Further questions and inquiries can be addressed to the Program Coordinator via email (email@example.com).
Once you have decided to book a private hunt with the Ohio State Reformatory,
- Please send an email with “PRIVATE PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION” in the subject line
- Choose your top 3 dates in order. We will respond with a booking confirmation for 1 of your selected dates or suggest another viable option.
- Please include full contact information including your phone number and mailing address.
Available dates are extremely limited. For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org