Ghost Hunting 101 Class with Sherri Brake
Saturday, September 1, 2018
This event is a two-part course in paranormal investigating. Join Sherri Brake in the light of the day for a two-hour seminar on the basics of ghost hunting. You will receive hands-on experience with professional-grade ghost hunting equipment.
- Help to understand the paranormal field and its vocabulary
- Learn a basic history of OSR from the Civil War era thru the present
- Develop and sharpen your investigating and documentation skills
- Learn types and levels of paranormal activity including those at OSR
- Communication with the entities, learn Electronic Voice Phenomena and how to capture it best
- How to capture physical evidence through photos & videos of activity
- Learn to take the best paranormal photograph photos
- Learn to investigate using paranormal protocol
- Hands-on use of investigating equipment
Brake’s website is www.HauntedHistory.net Please click on the link below to learn more about this event and to purchase tickets.
comments powered by Disqus
« Back to Calendar