132 S. Union Street
Galion, OH 44833
Restored Victorian mansion (1887) of Bishop William M. Brown, turn-of-the-century national, political, and religious leader, complete with original furnishings. Grounds feature the Bishop's library, covered walkways and a history museum.
The cottage is open to the public on Sundays June through October with tours beginning at 1:30, 2:15 and 3:00 pm. The guided tour is $5 for aduls and $3 for students. Also call about our special ghost tours.
Groups are welcome by appointment. Please call 419-468-9338. http://www.galionhistory.com/ghosts-haunts/